To the CTP Team
General discussion about the Community Tileset Project

Moderators: Winterhawk99, Mermut, Bannor Bloodfist, Black Rider

Parys

Hi ! and thank you

Post by Parys »

Hi everyone. I just wanted to stop and say thanks, for all the brilliant work that you do :) Our little PW recently lost a couple of lead builders and our scripters in quick succession, and since I had plenty of time on my hands, was asked if i would like to take their place, which i did. I cant script, which is really bad for a builder I guess, but everyone on the team does their best to pitch in and help. We already use dwarven halls, but after seeing the Babylon tileset, I would love to add it to our PW. Just a matter of convincing the rest of the team, since we already have a large amount of haks, and our player base seems to be slowly diminishing, which is quite sad. And makes the others wonder if any new improvements are actually worth it, since there are only a tiny handful of players left to enjoy them. Anyway, babbling aside, just thought I would let you all know your work is very much appreciated :)

Bannor Bloodfist
ctp: Yes
dla: Yes
TBotR: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Post by Bannor Bloodfist »

First: You are welcome. :) We are always glad to hear that folks are at least considering using our labors of love for their PW's, or mods.

2nd: Well, NWN is slowly dying. Not just your PW, but every PW out there is having issues keeping folks interested. From what I hear, it takes a pretty good sized team of DM's as well as builders, scripters, and writers to make a PW successful. The DM's to help keep the story 'changing and active' by adding new flavors to an existing area/mod etc...

I can only imagine the pain that all entails, and only applaud the work done by any dedicated PW 'owner'.

Keep plugging, and playing, that is the only way to keep NWN alive!

Winterhawk99
ctp: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Post by Winterhawk99 »

thank you for the kind words. and your welcome :) were slowly but surely working on a new tileset for everyone :thumb:.

rja_w

Post by rja_w »

Well, I have seen the banner at the top of the pages, and so don't know who will even see this.

But again, my thanks to all of you who have contributed over the years, and we at World of Caenyr are still adding your work as we see a need. In addition to CTP Babylon, we added CTP Dwarven Halls and CTP Black Desert, all content that is helping us achieve the result we wish, which is beautiful tilesets to represent our vision.

Anyway...for what it is worth, your work has always been appreciated. :) Thank you

Russell