Barbaric North Tileset
This is an area for community members to show their custom content work and/or projects or ask for feedback.
lord rosenkrantz
ctp: No
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Post by lord rosenkrantz »

[quote=Sherincall;38186]The screenies look very nice.

And they probobly can fit in LR's PW. :) :ninja: :ninja: (Lorriette):ninja: :ninja:[/quote]

"LR's PW" is a short and unaccurate way to refer to it, let's start to publicly call it Lands of Anphillia and say it is sherincall's as much as lord rosenkrantz's ^_^

Tristan Kalaman

Post by Tristan Kalaman »

Wow!

Looks great!

One to definitely keep on the radar.

Thanks for the great work Chand!

/Tristan.

Daijin

Post by Daijin »

Wow, it looks awesome! ^_^

Chandigar

Post by Chandigar »

[QUOTE=Tristan Kalaman;38195]Wow!

Looks great!

One to definitely keep on the radar.

Thanks for the great work Chand!

/Tristan.[/QUOTE]

Don't just thank me, this project is s030363l's baby, I'm just helping out ;) I should probably let him make the screenshot posts but I get excited and can't help myself.

Bannor Bloodfist
ctp: Yes
dla: Yes
TBotR: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Post by Bannor Bloodfist »

You guys about ready for some QA testing on that set?

The screen shots look pretty good!
CTP Team Lead

s030363l

Test Barbaric North Tileset

Post by s030363l »

[QUOTE=Bannor Bloodfist;38451]You guys about ready for some QA testing on that set?

The screen shots look pretty good![/QUOTE]

Bannor check your mail I have sent a link to download the set. Please test away and report any bugs you may find. Thanks^_^

Bannor Bloodfist
dla: Yes

Post by Bannor Bloodfist »

[quote=s030363l;38505]Bannor check your mail I have sent a link to download the set. Please test away and report any bugs you may find. Thanks^_^[/quote]

I am just gonna keep the notes here, if that's ok?

Actually, changed my mind, don't want to scare you off that way :)

I will send you my test mod, along with a database that will show where the bugs are, once I am done running through it.

This set looks pretty damn cool!

Can't wait to see someone actually building with it.

Give me a couple days, and if you don't mind, I may ask some of the rest of the CTP test team to take a look at it? I won't do that unless it's ok with you.
CTP Team Lead

Chandigar

Post by Chandigar »

Just chatting with s030363l... there's still some stuff he wants to do with the set, I wonder if it would be better to wait till we're as done as possible before getting you guys to run through it in detail? It would probably save a lot of duplicated effort.

Tristan Kalaman

Post by Tristan Kalaman »

[QUOTE=Chandigar;38442]Don't just thank me, this project is s030363l's baby, I'm just helping out ;) I should probably let him make the screenshot posts but I get excited and can't help myself.[/QUOTE]

Well then, my hat's off to both of you!

Um, how the heck do you pronounce s030363l? If it's leet speak my filters are a bit behind the times. ;)

/Tristan.

s030363l

Post by s030363l »

[QUOTE=Tristan Kalaman;38543]

Um, how the heck do you pronounce s030363l? If it's leet speak my filters are a bit behind the times. ;)

/Tristan.[/QUOTE]

Tristan Kalaman sorry when I created my user ID and password many years ago for the NWN vault I just picked initials and meaningful numbers. I have not changed that ID because I have since used on every gaming site I belong too. Its just easy to remember if every site is the same log-in.