WCoC 'Wyvernvapor' model
This is an area for community members to show their custom content work and/or projects or ask for feedback.

WCoC 'Wyvernvapor' model

Post by Guest »

I've been searching all over NWVault and other sites for a suitable model for a particular dragon-like monster in the module I'm currently working on, and suddenly I stumbled upon one by accident in some screenshots of Wyvern Crown, which suits my monster perfectly.

Not having WCoC myself, can someone please send me the model file (and texture) for the creature in THIS screenshot? Or maybe upload it somewhere? If it's not subject to any copyrights or anything, of course...

Bannor Bloodfist
ctp: Yes
dla: Yes
TBotR: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Post by Bannor Bloodfist »

[quote=sixesthrice;41985]I've been searching all over NWVault and other sites for a suitable model for a particular dragon-like monster in the module I'm currently working on, and suddenly I stumbled upon one by accident in some screenshots of Wyvern Crown, which suits my monster perfectly.

Not having WCoC myself, can someone please send me the model file (and texture) for the creature in THIS screenshot? Or maybe upload it somewhere? If it's not subject to any copyrights or anything, of course...[/quote]

Unfortunately, it IS copyrighted and as such it would be illegal for you to use that model.

It SHOULD be released in the final 1.69 patch from Bioware, but until that happens you would not be allowed to use it and most especially not be allowed to include it in a mod that you intend to release on the vault.
CTP Team Lead

Post by Guest »

Ok, well I'm in no hurry so I'll wait and see if it is indeed released in 1.69. If not then I have a few other ideas of how to create that particular creature from other content.

Thanks for the reply, anyway.

Edit: Actually, regarding copyright of models... is the model for that massive spider in Infinite Dungeons and Darkness Over Daggerford copyrighted? If so, is it likely to be in 1.69?