Question...
This forum is to cover working with set, itp, and 2DAs of tileset custom content.

Moderators: Winterhawk99, Mermut, Bannor Bloodfist

Question...

Post by Guest »

I'm making the Ant Tunnels tileset, and starting from scratch(this is new for me, as I've always added content to existing tilesets)..I assumed I needed a new pastd file..which I named antpalstd.itp...and a new .set file...which I named ant.set...and these (besides the models) are the only other files I need to include in my new tileset..

Problem is, the palette doesn't load, and I get a blank screen in the pallette in the toolset....can't figure this out for the life of me...my palstd entries are correct, I've got one terrain tile, and one crosser entered, and the neccessary tiles, but no palette..

Any ideas?

Christopher
ctp: No
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Post by Christopher »

Are you still struggling with this problem? Most of the work I have done is existing tileset. Banshe does most of the changes in .set and .itp.

I was going to inquire if you use Velmar's TSC (TileSet Creator) app. ? Granted it requires Max5 or higher.

Chandigar
ctp: No
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Post by Chandigar »

I use the set editor 0.85b from the vault (apologies to the writer, I can't recall his name offhand). I've read about some people having issues exporting the ITP from that but whenever I export the .set and .itp out of it, it works fine.

Post by Guest »

Got this issue fixed....with some help from Pixelknight...should have some screen shots up soon..