Tileset: CTP Black Desert
This is for topics relevant to release one only!

Moderators: Winterhawk99, Mermut, Bannor Bloodfist, Black Rider

Tileset: CTP Black Desert

Post by Guest »

Discussion or Bugs relevent to Black Desert.

WojtekPod

Post by WojtekPod »

I have noticed my character has problems walking next to the holes in the ground in this set. Is this supposed to be? This particular problem happens only when you walk right east from the hole.

WojtekPod

Christopher
ctp: No
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Post by Christopher »

[quote=WojtekPod;7987]I have noticed my character has problems walking next to the holes in the ground in this set. Is this supposed to be? This particular problem happens only when you walk right east from the hole.

WojtekPod[/quote]

Could you supply us with the Tile you were walking on? If you use the toolset you can identify the tile for us. The description you have so far while useful is to vague.

Thanks for the heads up!

WojtekPod

Post by WojtekPod »

It appears the problem is in transition between tiles: tcbd0_c01_03 and tcbd0_h12_01, tcbd0_hd12_01 and tcbd0_c01_01 on the East side of the holes
plus
tcbd0_c01_01 and tcbd0_h12_01, tcbd0_h12_01 and tcbd0_c01_02 on the West side of the holes.

The bug exists only in the North-South transitions between the tiles. The bug was spotted in the Smugglers Knotch area of the demo mudule (which was jaw-dropping good at times :D ).

WojtekPod

OldMansBeard

Post by OldMansBeard »

[QUOTE=WojtekPod;8004]It appears the problem is in transition between tiles: tcbd0_c01_03 and tcbd0_h12_01, tcbd0_hd12_01 and tcbd0_c01_01 on the East side of the holes
plus
tcbd0_c01_01 and tcbd0_h12_01, tcbd0_h12_01 and tcbd0_c01_02 on the West side of the holes.

The bug exists only in the North-South transitions between the tiles. The bug was spotted in the Smugglers Knotch area of the demo mudule (which was jaw-dropping good at times :D ).

WojtekPod[/QUOTE]

That's great, WojtekPod. I can see the buggy behaviour. Looking at h12, the walkmesh vertices look quite ragged but I've tried snapping and desparkling and that hasn't cured it. We may need to look at the aabb edges of all the chasm tiles to see why they don't join up properly.