In the news today
This Board is for anything you would like to discuss on any topic
Post Reply
User avatar
Winterhawk99
Posts: 2372
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:00 am
ctp: Yes
nwnihof: Yes
Location: Pa.
Contact:

In the news today

Post by Winterhawk99 »

Hi everyone,

I've been working on children of hell 4 for the last few days. I did an update on Arelush's thread. Great people at the City of Arabel by the way. I pretty much put that in my latest review.

As I said I'm working on Children of Hell 4. It is a bit difficult because there are 3 previous books but I'm making better progress than Children of Hell 3. I'm currently in the middle of chapter 3 section 2. I have about the first half of the section done with the set up and am about to write the battle itself. Fun but difficult writing. Hopefully I'll be able to get it done tonight.

Also look for an update on Eihblin in the next few days. I'll be writing about her soon too.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Winter.
CTP team member
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
Chief cook and bottle washer for Harvest Moon

Post Reply